Sunday, March 7, 2010

Progressive overload

In 2000 I wrote, published and claimed copyright on this concept (bolding added now):

This principle stresses two issues. Firstly the need for overload in training, and secondly the need for progression in training overload.

I was conducting research and I came upon the following exercise in a publication copyright claimed by another 'author' at a subsequent date (bolding added):

This stresses two issues. Firstly the need for overload in training, and secondly the need for progression in training overload.

And I said to myself: “That looks familiar!” So I cross-referenced it and I said to myself: “Wow! No wonder that looked familiar!”

And I came upon this wording another one more times by the same 'author' in different publications - in the absence of credits or references to the origin or permission to use from the original author (myself), and that the 'author' claimed copyright....

No comments:

Post a Comment