Monday, March 8, 2010

Reaction - defined

In 2000 I wrote, published and claimed copyright on this concept (bolding added now):

Detection of and reaction to stimulus

The first sub-quality of speed can be said to be the ability to detect and react to stimulus. This is usually the first action in a chain of speed responses.

I was conducting research and I came upon the following exercise in a publication copyright claimed by another 'author' at a subsequent date (bolding added):

Reaction time:

The ability to detect and react to a stimulus. This usually the first action in a series of speed responses.

And I said to myself: “That looks familiar!” So I cross-referenced it and I said to myself: “Wow! No wonder that looked familiar!”

Published in the absence of credits or references to the origin or permission to use from the original author (myself), and that the 'author' claimed copyright....

No comments:

Post a Comment