Monday, March 8, 2010

Speed endurance subquality - Continual speed endurance - defined

In 2000 I wrote, published and claimed copyright on this concept (bolding added now):

Continual speed endurance : applies when there is no break or reduction in the attempted speed, and the athlete is required to minimize the reduction in maximum velocity. This occurs in events such as the 100 to 800 meter sprints in track and field.

I was conducting research and I came upon the following exercise in a publication copyright claimed by another 'author' at a subsequent date (bolding added):

continual speed endurance (where there is no break in the attempted speed – more applicable in track and field),

And I said to myself: “That looks familiar!” So I cross-referenced it and I said to myself: “Wow! No wonder that looked familiar!”

Published in the absence of credits or references to the origin or permission to use from the original author (myself), and that the 'author' claimed copyright....

No comments:

Post a Comment