Monday, March 8, 2010

Speed - components of

In 2000 I wrote, published and claimed copyright on this concept (bolding added now):

Detection of and reaction to stimulus
i. Auditory stimuli
ii. Kinesthetic stimuli
iii. Visual stimuli

Agility and co-ordination

Acceleration

Maximum velocity

Speed endurance
i. Continual speed endurance
ii. Intermittent speed endurance
iii. Repetitive speed endurance

I was conducting research and I came upon the following exercise in a publication copyright claimed by another 'author' at a subsequent date (bolding added):

Reaction time
i. Auditory
ii. Visual
iii. Kinesthetic

Agility and co-ordination

Acceleration

Maximum velocity

Speed endurance
i. Continual speed endurance
ii. Intermittent speed endurance
iii. Repetitive speed endurance

And I said to myself: “That looks familiar!” So I cross-referenced it and I said to myself: “Wow! No wonder that looked familiar!”

Published in the absence of credits or references to the origin or permission to use from the original author (myself), and that the 'author' claimed copyright....

No comments:

Post a Comment