Friday, March 5, 2010

Push Up

In 2002 (and on a few other occasions) I published and claimed copyright on this exercise description (bolding added now):

Push Up

Assume the standard push up position on the ground.

I was conducting research and I came upon the following exercise in a publication copyright claimed by another 'author' at a subsequent date (bolding added):

Push Up

Assume a standard pushup position.

And I said to myself: “That looks familiar!” So I cross-referenced it and I said to myself: “Wow! No wonder that looked familiar!”

And I came upon this description another five more times by the same 'author' in the samet publication.

I noted that the use of this description was in the absence of credits or references to the origin or permission to use from the original author (myself), and that the 'author' claimed copyright....

No comments:

Post a Comment